Abaran is the first ISO 9001 certified jewellery house in Karnataka and over many decades has gained a reputation for impeccable design, superior quality and matchless customer service. We are different because we offer an exquisite range of timeless jewellery from India and a unique and hassle-free online shopping experience.
We are located in Bangalore and currently have two stores at West Of Chord Road and Off M.G. Road.
Yes. You can locate the gift vouchers on the gift voucher section of our website.
It might so happen that we discontinue certain pieces or relocate it to some other page. However, we will try our best to make it available for you. Please contact the Abaran customer service team for more details.
You can estimate your shipping cost at the checkout page of the website.
All orders placed on the website will be shipped between 7- 15 working days. In case your order is cancelled due to non-availability of shipment, the order amount will be refunded through the same payment gateway used during checkout.
Your jewellery is shipped in durable, tamper proof packing that ensures all content remains intact.
Currently we only deliver within India.
We ship all over India.
Returns and refund
Please refer to the refund and returns section of our website to know more.
Yes,you will have to bear the cost of return shipping.
- Select a piece of jewellery and ‘Add to cart’.
- Click on ‘Checkout’ if you have finalized your order or ‘Continue Shopping’
- Enter your email address and name on the secure checkout screen and proceed to billing and shipping.
- Enter shipping details and continue with payment options.
- Select your mode of payment and place the order.
- You will receive an order confirmation email once the order is placed.
Yes. Once your order is placed, you will receive it via email.
Abaran offers multiple methods to pay for your order - Credit card, debit card, net banking and cash on delivery.
The refunded amount will be directly credited into your account after we receive your jewellery. Please email or call our customer service team and share your order ID.
- This gift vouchers can be adjusted against purchases made at the Abaran stores only
- It can be utilized for purchase of jewellery only and not on loose solitaires, coins and bullion or for services like repairs/polish etc.
- The voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and for a single purchase at a time only.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged for cash. Duplicates will not be issued.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage to your gift vouchers.
- For return of products purchased using gift vouchers, the money will be returned in the form of credits to the customer.
- Credits cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed in part.
- Prevailing rates are applicable as on the date of purchase.
- This voucher is transferable to others.
- The voucher needs to be presented at the time of billing.
- Delays in order due dates will not be a reason for extension. Validity will not be extended on any account.
- If the voucher is complimentary for any purchase made at Abaran, kindly contact our sales managers for details on the products that can be purchased, validity and other terms of sale.
- Vouchers may be redeemed on custom orders placed provided the billing date is before the expiry of the voucher.
- The decision of Abaran is final and binding and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bengaluru.